esup-helpdesk is a helpdesk application that handles user support at establishment-level.
It is based on the esup-commons development framework and can be deployed as:
- a servlet (using an existing servlet container)
- a portlet (into a JSR-168 compliant portal)
- a quick-start (stand alone application)
- Configuration wizard
- SubVersion repository (esup-helpdesk, esup-commons)
Lead: Pascal Aubry
- Production release: 3.29.11
As part of the ESUP-Portail project, esup-helpdesk is distributed under the GPL (General Public License). It follows that you can download contents, modify and redistribute them provided you respect the GPL terms.
Details on the licensing policy of the ESUP-Portail project can be found at http://www.esup-portail.org/license.
- Administrator guide
(download, install, configure, customize, manage, upgrade)
- User guide
- Developer guide
(SubVersion access, API, distribution)
- Download and install the distribution
- Use the online configuration wizard to generate the configuration files
- Deploy the application
- Setup and initialize the database
- Launch the application and test
- Customize the look of the application
- Upgrade the application
- Create the first departments and categories (not available yet)