[Date TBD] @Paris
If you want to give a talk during this conference, just let us know by submitting a proposal, following this procedure.
Find all practical information about transportation, your stay in Paris (nearby hotels, restaurants and sightseeings...) and the conference venue on this page.
Should you have any questions about this event, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- > Click here to get information about the conference venue, hotels, etc.
- > If you want to share your experience or present your project at this conference, just let us know by submitting a proposal!
Try to arrive at least 15mn before the start of the first session in order to register for the conference.
While waiting for the conference to begin, be sure to share some French specialties (fresh croissants/pain au chocolat and so on), coffee, OJ, tea,... with other attendees. A great start to the promising day ahead of you!
To be announced...
To be announced...
The most convenient and affordable way to get around in Paris is to use the public transportation system.
The nearest metro station is Odeon. Get information about how everything works (maps, itinerary, vendors, etc.) on the official website of the RATP (Régie Autonome des Transports Parisiens).
Be sure to book a room as soon as you know you are attending since hotels in Paris tend to get booked up quite quickly. For your convenience, we recommend that you look at hotels in the closest districts such as
See how you can easily get to the building where the conference takes place from the main train stations in Paris
If you are arriving by plane, you can also use the RATP system. Beware that directions may vary depending on the terminal you will be using:
Enjoy the City of Lights!
Hopefully, you will find some time out of the conference to take some time off and enjoy yourself while in Paris. Here are a few tips to help you make the most of your trip in one of the most beautiful cities in the world...
A walk about Paris will provide lessons in history, beauty, and in the point of Life. -- Thomas Jefferson
Be ready to be overwhelmed by the beauty of Paris! (ranked by distance from the conference venue)
- Luxembourg Gardens (400m)
- Notre-Dame de Paris / Îles de la Cité (700m)
- Le Louvre (1,2km)
- Les Invalides (2km)
- Eiffel Tower (3,5km)
- Arc de Triomphe / Champs-Elysées (4km)
- Père Lachaise Cemetery (4km)
- ... and a lot more mind-blowing things to discover: LovelyPlanet, TripAdvisor, etc...
In France, cooking is a serious art form and a national sport. -- Julia Child
As you can see below, you will have a lot of restaurants to choose from. Whatever your taste and budget, you are likely to find a restaurant that suits you... and satisfies your cravings!
Check the links below if you want to read some reviews or recommendations:
Registration is still closed for now
The organization committee still has a lot of work to do before we can open the registration. In the meantime, don't forget to check out the other sections of this website and, of course, to submit your own proposal for the conference.
We invite you to check back over the next few weeks.
Preparing to launch...
How to submit a proposal?
- All you have to do is to send us your proposal(s) at email@example.com BEFORE Sept. 10, 2017.
- All proposals will be reviewed by the Program Committee. No matter what, you will be notified of the decision regarding each one of your proposals.
- Warning: Due to the increasing number of virus-infected files attached to e-mails, only PDF files will be accepted.
For each proposal, please specify:
 Title of the presentation
 Abstract for review
Mentioning for example:
- - the concerned project(s),
- - the type of session: panel discussion, presentation of a new solution, post-deployment feedbacks, introduction to a new technology/framework/language/tool/..., etc.
- - the target audience(s): developers, integrators, teaching staff, decision-makers or CIOs, ...
 Abstract for print (optional)
If the proposal is accepted, this abstract will be used in the conference program. Please, limit your text to no more than 500 characters.
If left empty, the abstract provided in  will be used.
 Languages(s) in which the presentation will be given
English and/or French
For each speaker, please specify the following information:
- - First Name
- - Last name/li>
- - E-mail address(es)
- - Function/Position
- - Organization (name of the institution, company,...)
 Desired duration
Please, remember to leave some time for a question and answer session.
For example: 30 min for the presentation + 10min for Q&A.
 Additional information (optional)
- - Links to articles, documentations,...
- - Charts, screenshots, ...
- - etc.